Friday, February 24, 2012

Introduction: What I'm Doing

Hello to all,

This post is meant to be an introduction to what this personal blog is about. As some of you are surely aware, A lot of folks have personal blogs for a picture a day 365 day projects. This is incredibly similar, yet instead of posting a photo of MY day every day(my life is undoubtedly boring and uninteresting) I'm posting information on an Endangered Species a day.
The information and photos I post are designed to benefit myself mostly. It will contain personal research done on each species as well as ways one can help. I plan on trying to switch up as much as possible what I post each day. I would like a variety or locals, genus', orders, and family's of species to get a good range of idea and info on the creatures of our world.
So next topic, why? This is what I love, I love research and I love animals. I'm a zoology major student and simply like to research these kind of things. Like I said earlier, this is a personal blog mostly for my benefit. I will do my best to cite my references and photos I acquire for anyone who is interested in looking up a few things themselves. Also, a few of my favorite charities, conservation groups, and other websites will be linked on here if anyone reading this is curious in finding out ways they can help with wildlife conservation.
Lastly, I am fully aware that not everyone is big on wildlife conservation and quite a few people do not support the Endangered Species Act, peta, or the WWF. I respect your opinion and choices and ask that you do the same for my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment